Learn more about TED-Ed Clubs here:
Visit the TED-Ed Clubs YouTube channel:
View full lesson:
Consider the classic white t-shirt. Annually, we sell and buy 2 billion t-shirts globally, making it one of the most common garments in the world. But how and where is the average t-shirt made, and what’s its environmental impact? Angel Chang traces the life cycle of a t-shirt.
Lesson by Angel Chang, directed by TED-Ed.
Thank you so much to our patrons for your support! Without you, this video would not be possible.
Alexandra Panzer, Jordan Tang, Christopher Jimenez, Juan, Tracey Tobkin, Alex Neal, Louie Lapat, Emily Lam, Kathryn J Hammond, Elliot Poulin, Sam, Noel Situ, Oyuntsengel Tseyen-Oidov.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bí kíp chơi game bắn cá mập siêu đỉnh trên Dabet cực hấp dẫn
- How to Download Pixel Gun 3D on Your Computer! (NEW 2018)
- Azab Kades Korupsi Dana BLT #HORORMISTERI | kartun hantu, Animasi Horor , Cerita Misteri
- Oodles of Utils – Kickstarter – Board Game Review
- The Beginning | Metalocalypse | Adult Swim