June 25, 2020
  • 7:10 pm TOP 5 Ứng dụng KIẾM TIỀN NHIỀU NHẤT trên điện thoại (Không Vốn)
  • 6:59 pm [MapleSEA] Afterlands Full Playthrough
  • 6:50 pm Top 10 Cheats – GTA San Andreas PC
  • 6:46 pm Tư vấn: Vì sao phải nâng cấp từ ổ HDD lên SSD cho Laptop?
  • 6:41 pm Phần mềm theo dõi điện thoại người khác

In this 2017 GDC workshop, Matt Boch, Jonas Bohatsch, Josef Wiesner, Pauline Marliere, Hamish Todd, John Polson, Isaac Cohen, Josh Lee, Jenn Sandercock, Steven Smith, Mark Laframboise, Tim Garbos, Robin Hunicke, Kasson Crooker, Anita Tung, Bastien Gorissen, Aaron Weingarten, Tobiah Zarlez, Ian Thomson, Guillaume Cerdeira, AP Thomson, Bennett Foddy, Angelo Yazar and Daniel Benmergui showcase a selection of surprising and intriguing prototypes made by innovation-minded game developers from all over the world. By demonstrating games that defy conventions and traditions in search for of new genres and ideas, this session aims to ignite the imagination of all game makers.

Register for GDC:

Join the GDC mailing list:

GDC talks cover a range of developmental topics including game design, programming, audio, visual arts, business management, production, online games, and much more. We post a fresh GDC video every day. Subscribe to the channel to stay on top of regular updates, and check out GDC Vault for thousands of more in-depth talks from our archives.

Nguồn: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/game/

admin

RELATED ARTICLES

20 COMMENTS

1. mohammed goda Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

This is actually the best part of GDC 👍👍

2. Haragoth Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

When are people going to realize that VR isnt the next big thing. It's a niche and it will remain a niche. VR opened up a new series of games, it wont be replacing screens, mice, keyboards, and the mechanics that come with them.

3. Table 53 Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

21:16 Jump into the chest, grab a block, jump through the next chest, drop down to the side of the key, drop the key and the block off the edge, use the block to jump back up to the other block and bring that down too. Use the key and two blocks to ascend the right hand side of the puzzle.

4. Keenan Woodall Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

the guy at 33:00 has definitely done acid a few times

5. ZoidbergForPresident Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Panoptic feels like Spy Party a bit. Not a bad idea to integrate VR I guess. And hey the devs are Belgians! Salut! 😀

55:15 What about master azerty? Or are we not welcomed to play the game? :/

Too bad about the edible games not being diabetic friendly. 😛

6. Luc Bloom Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Great to see all the variations that games can come in. And all the wonderful people that dream up those concepts.

7. Feakos Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I don't like puzzle games but Recursed is interesting

8. Senthil Kumar K Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Recursed! Wow.

9. Pelger Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I didn't like the mame compilation thing, I don't see the point, it's like some kind of meta postmodern thing… I don't like it.

recursion was great!, I liked that one!!, "now that's a good game!!".

then I didn't like the dance thing, I don't see the point or how it is a "game", it looked like a silly gimmick like motion controls, not a real game.

vr: another stupid gimmick like motion controls. and the guy sounds pretentious and trying too hard to be artsy and poetic. meh.

the keyboard one is a great concept, I liked it. it's very interesting and original.

shard: looks interesting

edible games: huh? wtf? that didn't have anything to do with videogames. if somebody tells me that was the local crazy lady that sneaked in I would believe it. her food games were among the most stupid thing I've ever seen.

folding game: it's great!!! good idea!!!. it's the kind of inventive innovatibe thing nintendo would do. both this folding paper game and recursion are the best stuff from this conference.

virus/sickness: I skipped that one

alternative controllers: more stupid gimmicks. "it's almost over, meh, I'll just close this now".

10. shinyogre Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

"I believe that people are hungry, not just for novel mechanics, but for those novel mechanics to say something else. To make us remember that our reality is so much more than we thought was possible before. That in a place where no word has ever touched, there lies meaning." – Isaac Cohen.

Very inspiring work. Very inspiring words.

11. Pocari S Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

lost it at othello horse racing

12. Miles Brown Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Fold apart is genius!!!

13. Miles Brown Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

These talks are sooooo awesome!!!

14. Miles Brown Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

ABSOLUTELY LOVED CABBIBO's TALK!!!!

15. lowglitch Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

Recursed took a lot of tips from Braid, but the puzzles are different enough, and I'd love to play it.

16. Ajomoni Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

The edible games are briliant. I will definitely pitch the ritual one to my friends!

17. Shubshub Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

There's a chest inside a chest but the chest inside the chest is actually the chest that contains the chest that's inside the chest, Also it can be enchanted

18. nate433 Posted on June 25, 2020 at 3:32 pm

I NEED to find a copy of that Warioware-like MAME game. I know they're not distributing it, and mainly bring it to conferences. But god damn it looks so fun and takes my back to my childhood of playing thousands of MAME games.