Join My FREE Coaching Program – 🔥 PRODUCTIVITY MASTERMIND 🔥
Link – 👈
Inside the Program:
👉 WEEKLY LIVE COACHING
👉 LIVE Q&A’s
👉 5 STEP Productivity Framework
In this video I explain what it means to be Proactive vs Reactive and how being proactive will vastly improve your success towards your life’s goals and other aspirations.
What is proactive?
Proactive people are very organized and they project themselves into the future rather than focusing only on what’s happening in front of them. So you must strive to be proactive.
What is reactive?
In general reactive people tend to deal with things as they come. These people are often referred to as firefighters because everything for them is done at the last minute. Reactive people are often surprised by situations such as:
-) Was the exam planned today?
-) OMG, my project deadline at work is tomorrow!
-) I can’t believe I have all these tasks at the same time.
The problem with reactive people are that they don’t plan things. They show up to the life unprepared and deal with things as they come, which eventually leads to 2 main things:
-) First they waste a lots of time with unproductive activities
-) And second they often feel overwhelmed with things when few of them have to be done in the same time. But of course it only happened because things were not planned out.
Here are some main characteristics of reactive and proactive people:
1. Proactive people don’t blame anyone or anything. Reactive people blame circumstances, conditions, and conditioning.
2. Proactive people’s behavior is a product of their conscious choice based on values. Reactive people’s behavior is a product of their conditions based on feelings.
3. Proactive people are still influenced by external stimuli, but their response is a value-based choice. Reactive people build their lives around other emotions.
Certainly, there are times when it’s appropriate to be reactive. We have plenty of decisions to make in-the-moment. There are times when we need to be flexible and adapt to a rapidly changing environment. There are times when long-term plans must be abandoned in order to meet immediate needs. And there will always be those unavoidable roadblocks that even the most proactive person in the world would not have been able to foresee or avoid, however, the ability to be proactive provides a clear advantage if you strive to improve any area of your life.
If you liked this video feel free to subscribe to the channel.
Hi, My name is Janis and I’m Content Creator and Entrepreneur.
One thing that I’m really passionate about is Time Management. Time is the resource that we all need to manage in order to achieve our goals.
So on this channel, you will find content about Time Management, Productivity, How to build your daily structure, etc.
Become part of our community by Subscribing –
If you are looking for 1to1 accountability coaching then feel free to drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org🔥
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bí kíp chơi game bắn cá mập siêu đỉnh trên Dabet cực hấp dẫn
- How to Download Pixel Gun 3D on Your Computer! (NEW 2018)
- Azab Kades Korupsi Dana BLT #HORORMISTERI | kartun hantu, Animasi Horor , Cerita Misteri
- Oodles of Utils – Kickstarter – Board Game Review
- The Beginning | Metalocalypse | Adult Swim