September 30, 2020
  • 8:05 pm How to Download Pixel Gun 3D on Your Computer! (NEW 2018)
  • 2:51 pm Hướng dẫn khôi phục ảnh đã xóa trên Samsung
  • 11:41 am HƯỚNG DẪN đăng ảnh lên INSTAGRAM bằng MÁY TÍNH FULL chức năng (Đơn Giản, Dễ Hiểu) – Mit Blogs
  • 5:52 pm HƯỚNG DẪN KẾT NỐI LAPTOP VỚI TV QUA CỔNG HDMI CỰC ĐƠN GIẢN 2019
  • 1:37 pm kiểm tra chính tả tiếng việt trong word

GAZEBO’S AND BASEGAME. YAH, IT HAPPENED!

BECOME A MEMBER OF THE SUGA SQUAD: goo.gl/aU6Sf7

➦ You honestly have NO CLUE, how badly I’ve wanted to create a Gazebo in game. EEKKK FINALLY NOW I CAN!

DOWNLOAD ON THE GALLERY AT JENN2606
*I have the CC glitch, under the advanced tab on the gallery click allow cc*

➦ Sport Your Support (Merch):

contact.xurbansimsx@Gmail.com

🎶 Music Credits:
EPIDEMICSOUNDS.COM
________________________________________
➦ Computer & Recording Specs:

Nguồn: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/game/

admin

RELATED ARTICLES

39 COMMENTS

1. Tiffany Lawrence Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Besides the trick where people put the required stuff in the basement, there is also the option of "National Park" and that has only 3 required objects 🙂

2. AngelMuggleAngel Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

For the mown grass James basically built rooms that went the full length of the lot. Each room was only one square wide, with a one square wide section of grass between them. Then he picked a color with the Terrain Tool and lightly went over the grass sections. The Terrain Tool doesn't work under rooms, so when the rooms were deleted it left the original grass color where they were… I can't remember if he lay down a color before placing the walls though, or if he used the original grass color of the lot!?! Hopefully this was helpful. 🙂

3. FUGEY NOODLES Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!!!✌❤UJEN

4. Chun-Noahh Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Now we wait for the diagonaal stairs and the spiral stairs 😛

5. Sky Ceballos Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Omg this is honestly the cutest build

6. Hemptress Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Love Love Love

7. Aenwyvern Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

"Bass ackwards" made me laugh for what felt like hours 😂

8. Sultan Simmer Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

I did it before the other roofs for my beauty and beasts castle!

9. LemonJuice Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

OMG Jenn this is soooo beatiful. 😍

10. Tazreen Tasnim Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

I'm so so excited we can build Victorian houses now with beautiful gazebo 😍

11. Emerson Rosbough Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Yeah Jenn. We have had all those swatches. It might have changed since you've used it last, but it wasn't new in the new patch.

12. HOPE Gamblin Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Lol love the park

13. justnyah Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

I am swamp baby😉 even tho I live in the city part of Florida😂 I don’t think I ever lived in a trailer..

14. Laurissa Tucker Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

i also have a huge love for elephants and i’m a collector so i have soooooo many elephant items in my room ❤️ they are just the sweetest

15. unicorns Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

I wish they gave us more roof colours with the new path but… I am definitely going to build a gazebo and make a lil wedding lot ahahah

16. Bryce Wilkes Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Jenn i have a Australian shepherd named Dakota and I feel like it would be an amazing dog for Clem to play with while June and Pace are working, she could become Clems best friend

17. skyechimes658 Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

So cute!

18. Tykaysia Brown Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Jenn! You're a swamp baby?? I did not know. I'm a Georgia baby I call us peach babies

19. ThatGirl1721 Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

For me, the most exciting thing about the new update is the GET LEFTOVERS option when you click on a fridge! I missed that from the Sims 3! Anyone else?

20. xoLaurNicole Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Finally! Rounded roofs! Now I can properly finish my Victorian build 😀

21. Maddy Marie T Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

So cute <3

22. Sarah Mills Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Hey Jenn I love this build!! Could you try making a castle with the new roofs? I think you would make an excellent one. I love the roofs and the new possibilities we have with them:))

23. XanderThread Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

To do the mowed grass effect you have to put a floor down. The way you did it works for sims 3 😛 Edit: Who sings the song at the end? Thanks !!

24. Sam Sucks At Games Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

What a lot of people do is stick the required objects in a basement 🙂

25. Amethyst Sama Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

I'm not much a builder, but this looks fun.

26. Diamond Rose Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Beautiful build! I think adding lights to the grass on the edges, around the elephant, gazebo….would give it that elegant affect during the night. It's still Beautiful Chica! 💗🌹😍

27. HumbleSimmer Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

love this so much and need it in my game!

28. Snow White Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

JENN PLEASSSSEEEEE MAKE A DOLL HOUSE WITH THE NEW UPDATE!!!!!

29. Amber ღ Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Jenn please help. After the update all my mods broke and my game wont even launch at all.

30. Emma Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

That outro tho! You truly do the best intro and outros! Also, loving bass ackwards haha

31. a3hlee Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

the jungle gym always had those swatches

32. Harrie Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

RAN from twitter to watch this!

33. Nichole Richardson Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Hi Jenn! I hope you and your fam is doing well!

34. Rachel or something Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

We all know you only did this build for the new roof's lol. 🙂

35. ᎯRIᎯNᎯ Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Jenn I have a question, I know I comment a lot but do you remember those who comment like crazy (like me)?

36. wow.itskat Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Jen!! My great grandmother was obsessed with elephants! She had ivory elephant statues. I had the chance to pick one of my own when she passed.

37. Fancy Walrus Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

Love the name "Ophelia Gardens" 👌

38. annalopo43 Posted on June 23, 2020 at 6:56 am

I love your rants during speed builds😂😂