October 1, 2020
  • 8:05 pm How to Download Pixel Gun 3D on Your Computer! (NEW 2018)
  • 2:51 pm Hướng dẫn khôi phục ảnh đã xóa trên Samsung
  • 11:41 am HƯỚNG DẪN đăng ảnh lên INSTAGRAM bằng MÁY TÍNH FULL chức năng (Đơn Giản, Dễ Hiểu) – Mit Blogs
  • 5:52 pm HƯỚNG DẪN KẾT NỐI LAPTOP VỚI TV QUA CỔNG HDMI CỰC ĐƠN GIẢN 2019
  • 1:37 pm kiểm tra chính tả tiếng việt trong word

ShoyuJapanese (communicating like the Japanese do)
How to say Happy New Year in Japanese
“Happy New Year”
(formal)
Shin Nen Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu +
Kotoshi mo Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
しんねん あけまして おめでとう ございます+
ことし も よろしく おねがいします
新年明けましておめでとうございます!
今年もよろしくお願いいたします!
Literal Meaning*=
Congratulations on the opening of the new year +
Please take care of me again this year

(simplified/heard more often)
Akemashite Omedetou (Gozaimasu)
あけまして おめでとう (ございます)

To be honest, there are so many variations to what people actually say that it would be too much to explain. I’ll leave it at this… if you hear “Omedetou (Gozaimasu)” in a greeting in the beginning of the year, the person is probably telling you Happy New Year unless it’s your birthday…

“Have a Happy New Year”
(greeting before the new year or leading into the new year)
(formal)
Douzo Yoi Otoshi O Omukae Kudasai
どうぞ よい おとし を おむかえ ください
Literal Meaning*
Please look forward to a good year

(simplified/heard more often)
Yoi Otoshi O
よい おとし を

Nguồn: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/am-nhac/

admin

RELATED ARTICLES

13 COMMENTS

1. Aaron Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

1:13 . Thanks a lot man! Going to have an activity where Im skyping w japan and a "Happy japanese new year" intro would be perfect.😄

2. Walter Baldemor Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Hi, can i use hajimete instead of shin nen? Thanks

3. Charles Waterman Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

I just read that a "shortened version" is also "あけおめことよろ". Do you ever use this? I've never heard anyone say the short version to me here in Kumamoto. Do you hear other Japanese people saying that? If so, when is it OK to be that casual?

4. alpha 666 Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

🎉🎉🎉😂😂😂

5. Christine Stewart Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Arigato!!

6. val ara Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

LMFAO so funny

7. Susan Eliason Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Subarashii!

8. Paulius Markulis Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Just what I needed, thanks!
    And this is Lithuanian version: Su Naujais metais!
    New Year's cheers from Vilnius  😉

9. TheMotorman Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

My God..My dentures just popped out while I tried saying it

10. sammimitsu Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

Lovely. I love Japanese language and culture. ♡♡♡

11. デビルチョコ Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

和田小知ってるでショー?

12. James Long Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm

On my Facebook feed I saw ハッピーニュエア。Is that a common phrase or just a mid translation?

13. EtherSword Posted on June 18, 2020 at 6:02 pm