June 30, 2020
  • 3:45 am Ghost 1 phút Windows 7 siêu mượt 64bit cho game, đồ họa all main Laptop Phong Linh – UEFI – phần 2
  • 2:42 am Thử giảm nhiệt độ cho CPU và cái kết bất ngờ! – Undervolt CPU | GEARVN
  • 2:22 am Hướng dẫn cài đặt và sử dụng phần mềm Microsoft office 2010 full Crack.
  • 12:57 am Cách lấy Token Facebook bằng Code F12 nhanh và an toàn
  • 12:40 am ✅ Cách lấy Access Token Facebook Full quyền mới nhất!

In this video i will show you how to download and Permanently ACTIVATE office 365 from Microsoft official website without any crack or 3rd party softwares 2020.

So you are free from viruses , spyware and hacks.

Many people want to activate Microsoft office but they don’t know how to activate

This is not a fake video like others.
110% work guarantee………..

if you don’t understand urdu plz turn on closed captions and follow the on screen instructions

❤️❤️❤️IMPORTANT NOTE ❤️❤️❤️

Text File Link

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I Revived a lot of request for making a CMD file for you so here is a link of CMD file you can download one of them and run as an administrator this will activate your office 365 EnJoy !

CMD File Link ( Two Files one Zip File & Other unzip CMD File you need only one of them)

Enjoy Your #Microsoft #Office365 #Free

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

1) How to download & Activate office 365 on any Tablet /cell phone’s – 2020

2) Download and Activate office 365 on Mac (Apple Computer) – 2020

3) How to get Microsoft Office 365 absolutely Free on your Mac & PC’s in 2020 | 100% Legal

Recover / Restore Lost or Unsaved Microsoft office Document – 2020

Microsoft Excel Tutorial in Hindi – Urdu 2020 | Import Microsoft Excel data by using Mobile Camera

Create Stunning & Most Effective PowerPoint Presentation with ZOOM | 2020 | Hindi Urdu

How to Unable Dark Mode Theme in office 2020 | Hindi – Urdu

Translate your Text or Document To Any Language in Microsoft Word 2019

Hide your confidential Information in Microsoft Word document 2020 | Hindi – Urdu

watch more latest Microsoft #Excel #tutorial 2020 in #Hindi – Urdu please subscribe our Channel Mz Learning

Nguồn: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/tong-hop/

admin

RELATED ARTICLES

41 COMMENTS

1. Sunil Ram Malhi Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Wow youre the only one who actually gets the Office from the Official website. So it is 100% SAFE! Thank you brother. you helped a lot of people save money. God Bless and more Power to you!

2. Laishrem Deepak Kumar Singh Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

This is life time free or not

3. Laishrem Deepak Kumar Singh Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

This is permanent life time free or not

4. Sharaf cp Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Dear, it is working but after the activation it shwoing office 2019,

5. Houjiii A22 Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

WOW!! it's really worked.. Thanks MZ <3

6. madhu saravanan Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

oh my god finally a video wich is working perfectly. may god allah bless you.without it we could not work on our office

7. Premchand Phanse Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Sir office 365 me admin center nahi hai means E5 license without crack kar sakte hai kya

8. Jadilicious Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

connection to server failed

9. Gargs Techs And Creations Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Bro it did not work as on my pc it shows i have enterprise and not proplus plz help me. 😢😢😭😭😢😢😢😢

10. dinesh kumbharwar Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

This stuff really works. Thanks a lot for amazing video.

11. Станил Марков Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Does the activation work for windows 7 x64? Also I need to know if there is sharePoint online app included in the pack?

12. Fausto Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Your pc is 32 bit …. what to for 64 bit ?.?

13. Syifa Ruri Sandyanti Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Hi, can u help me? Mine is just being an active product, not a subscription product. What can i do? I have a trouble while running the cmd.

14. Dounia Bennanni Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

You reallyy deaserve to share your video and subscribe in your YouTube channel, thank you so much .. it works for me very successfully, you helped people to save money , and specially those who can't just buy the office 365 !!! I don't have the words to show how much I'm HAPPYYY ❤❤❤

15. Francisco Daniel Lugo Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Buen vídeo, sí funciona

16. Aditya Kadam Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

32 Bit Windows Os me chalega kya?

17. Sam Gupta Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

after install sussesfully error showing "the application was unable to start correctly (oxc00000142). click ok to close the application………

please suggest.

18. Dharmendra Shah Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Sir PlZ PlZ Help Sir
    My 365 is not installing

19. Ankit Khowala Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

It really worked.
    This is the first video that actually helped me download office 365.

20. Rajdeep Goswami Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

How does it works

21. Ajay Subramaniam V Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Thanks for the video. But sir can you please also share the link to Microsoft Website so that I could complete my download.

22. Muslima Mubashera Reza Rupa Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

I followed the full procedure but when i run the cmd file it always says
    The connection to my KMS server failed! Trying to connect to another one…

Please wait…

Sorry! Your version is not supported.

Please try installing the latest version here: bit.ly/odt1k36
    please help

23. L J Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Does this work on macbook?

24. M S R TECHNO TIPS Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Very valuable video
    Very very use full

25. satc Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

thank u bro,after searching i found right place

26. Roy Richmond Coronado Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Bro. Did all your instructions. Activated and all. But I have a problem. When I check the bill. It shows there. It will expires in 30 days. So that's 1 month only. I was expecting. Once activated. No more expiration. Thanks

27. Ahmad Hani Morad Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

I don't understand anything. Please speak English or Arabic or turkish 😀 😀 😛

28. sean arvin chendana Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

thx

29. Giovanni Sánchez Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Will this work to activate Office 365 Enterprise E5? I am interested in Power BI pro which is only included in this plan.

30. harikishore mahto Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

mai wo sab chiz kiya jo apne btaya lekin CMD me activation failed ho gya, but mera excel sab kam kar rha hai. per CMD me activate kyu nhi ho rha hai? Mera Windows 10 Home hai esliye kya?

31. Go Desire Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Wow! Really Working…. I have been burning the mid-night oil finding such a post… and finally I got that!
    Amazingly, I am using Ms Office 365 Business as a corporate of an organization, it still works. Although the cmd says "Version Not Supported".. But the Office 365 Business is actually activated!
    Thankyou so much for such a wonderful video…

32. Danae Coleman Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Hi, this was working perfect but recently it stopped and i don't know how to fix it. error code: CAA2000B

33. Sukhveer Singh Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Hi sir i tried it on my laptop but its show “sorry your version is not supported “

34. Mohamad Faiz Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

#Mzlearning what is the size of download.

35. Garima verma Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Where is the password?

36. The American Trucker Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Does this have design ideas tab in powerpoint?

37. Smollan India Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

hi, can i download it on my office laptop

38. Heaven Shaira Navarro Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

It's working thank you! But mine say it's Microsoft 365 for enterpise?

39. Arijit u19 Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

You are a genius

40. Mr. Bunny Posted on June 29, 2020 at 11:18 pm

Thanks a lot bro this is real