A day in my life as a Computer science student and Indie Game Developer!
Had this fun idea of showing off what a day in my life looks like. I’m an indie game developer, currently working on a physics based stickman game. I’m also studying for a Computer Science bachelor. Hope you enjoyed this video of a day in the life of an indie game developer! I had a lot of fun making it 🙂
Hey! If you’re new here, welcome! I’m an indie game developer, currently working on a physics based game using Unity. This is my devlog / devblog where I show off the progress I make on it. I’ll try uploading every week, but I’m pretty busy with university and part time job, so I won’t have time every week. But I’ll do my best!
For game development I use Unity, and making games with Unity is very fun and intuitive, it’s free if you are interested!
Laptop / tablet
Surface Pro i5, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage
Keyboard – Steelseries 6Gv2
Mouse – Steelseries Rival 100
Mic – AT2020+
Screen – ViewSonic 24″ LED Curved VX2458
Headset – Steelseries Arctis 3
#devlog #unity #gamedev #indiegame #gamedevelopment #unity3d #madewithunity #indiedev #unity2d
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bí kíp chơi game bắn cá mập siêu đỉnh trên Dabet cực hấp dẫn
- How to Download Pixel Gun 3D on Your Computer! (NEW 2018)
- Azab Kades Korupsi Dana BLT #HORORMISTERI | kartun hantu, Animasi Horor , Cerita Misteri
- Oodles of Utils – Kickstarter – Board Game Review
- The Beginning | Metalocalypse | Adult Swim