October 1, 2020
  • 8:05 pm How to Download Pixel Gun 3D on Your Computer! (NEW 2018)
  • 2:51 pm Hướng dẫn khôi phục ảnh đã xóa trên Samsung
  • 11:41 am HƯỚNG DẪN đăng ảnh lên INSTAGRAM bằng MÁY TÍNH FULL chức năng (Đơn Giản, Dễ Hiểu) – Mit Blogs
  • 5:52 pm HƯỚNG DẪN KẾT NỐI LAPTOP VỚI TV QUA CỔNG HDMI CỰC ĐƠN GIẢN 2019
  • 1:37 pm kiểm tra chính tả tiếng việt trong word

Video games can be beautiful journeys filled with sights to see and stories to experience. But these same titles can also be brutal bloodbaths filled with limbs flying every which way. Here are 15 video game decapitations so brutal they will make you puke. Spoilers ahead.

Credit:

A couple of scenes for Manhunt were used from here:

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK:

Nguồn: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/

Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://thaymanhinhsamsunggiare.com/game/

admin

RELATED ARTICLES

23 COMMENTS

1. Brent Fisher Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

The French Revolution rule states that an enemy is not considered dead unless the head is separated from the body.

2. Obama Yo Mama Barrack Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Doom and Doom Eternal has these everywhere

3. Big Boom Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

u forgot Edward Thatch's death in ac black flag

4. Rxnys Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

4:17 game didn’t look a bit like that lmao

5. Ross Vertigan Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

I didn't puke.

6. Philip Blake Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Fuckin' yawn.

7. Jean Baptiste Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

I love gore, this video had no affect on me.

8. MR. Nobody Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Old people: Video games make childs violent! It makes them want to kill people in real life.
    Every gamer out there: Oh, no. Real life makes me want to kill people in video games.

Its funny that we call them "people". When its just a digital drawing on a screen that looks like a person.

9. Sub sandwich With mayo Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Liar I never puked but I did say ok then

10. Burdiboi Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

What about doom4

11. ClarenceMiner Gaming & Music Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Who got headaches?

12. Joshua Pittman Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

It assassin's creed unity was realistic king louis would have tried to wiggle out of the guillotine, cutting into his shoulder and everyone of the guards would've jumped on. They would have then cut the rest off to try to make it look clean. Not to mention that he would be screaming and crying while they were pushing they blade down, plus everyone in the crowd was drenched in blood some even soaking it in their clothing to keep as medicine. Yes, this actually happened.

13. clorox boi Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

My heart have zero empathy and compassion, and I didn’t feel a thing

14. iFlickZツ Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

This is nothing I watch Mortal Kombat X fatalities
    Lol 😆

15. Jean Baptiste Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

I didn't puke

16. TheMushAsh Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Where's god of war 3? Helios part?

17. G Truesdale Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Not sure if it counts as decapitation, but the Doom Marine (DOOM 2016) has a gruesome berserk glory kill against the Hell Knight. Punching its jaw off, then placing his hand under what's left of its skull and ripping it off!

18. DJ Minty94 Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Savage hahahaha were is the popcorn when you need it?

19. Inspector Steve Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

No clips from dying light?

20. ButterNuggetPie Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Outlast or skyrim?

21. Rectus Rectumius Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Either means one or the other, both means one and another. Mileena stabbed BOTH sides of the opponent’s head, not either.

22. Kpopislife16 Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

I'm sorry y'all. All I pictured while Ashley's head was ripped of is our Markimoo shouting his infamous….."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!". I felt so bad for him when this happened cause he's usually pretty chill in his let's plays (Mario Maker doesn't count, Lol). Like my heart broke when he started shouting. That's all I focused on throughout this video. 🙂

23. jackaboy Sam Posted on June 20, 2020 at 2:03 am

Did not make me puke at all i am used to it from friday the thirtenth